1. Assessment Grievance

    Discover what Online Assessment Roll System is intended for and how to contest your assessment.

  2. Freedom of Information (FOIL)

    Fill out a FOIL Request Form and then you can either email the form or you can mail to completed form in to the records access officer.

  3. Small Claims

    Fill out a small claim form and read through the requirements for submitting a small claim.

  4. Eviction

    View the civil matters requirement to learn about eviction filing.