The pool complex is a tobacco-free zone. Thank you for your cooperation.
The hours of operation are as follows (weather permitting):
|Olympic, Diving and L-Shaped pools and Splash Islands
|Daily 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
June 10 - August 5
- Pools are cleared daily 10 minutes prior to closing time.
- At times throughout the summer, sections of the pools may be closed due to staff limitations.
- From August 6 - August 28, the pool complex will be open 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Children under age 9 must be accompanied by someone age 14 and older.
All residents age 5 and older must have a pool pass to enter the pool complex. There are two options for passes.
Scan your pass and pay admission at the pool desk. Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a resident with a valid pool pass. See rates below.
Scan your pass at the pool desk and enter the pool complex.
How to Obtain a Pool Pass
- The first step to obtain a new pool fob is to set up your household account with Parks and Recreation. If you have never had a pool pass and/or registered for an activity with us, you are probably not in our system. This process requires photo ID and proof of residency, for example, a recent utility bill with current address.
- There are multiple ways to obtain a new pool fob and/or renew, all listed below. Please try to plan ahead and obtain your pool fob prior to coming to the pool for the first time.
- In Person
- If you do not have a household account in our system, you must present a photo ID and proof of residency. If you own property in the Town of Bethlehem, we can verify residency using the tax rolls but photo ID is still required.
- To renew or obtain a fob, you may do so in person a the Elm Avenue Park Office beginning May 2nd, or at the Elm Ave Park Pool Complex prior to opening day, see schedule below**.
- If you obtained a pool fob in 2021, you can renew it online. You CANNOT renew old pool passes (with a photo on it) online. And you can only renew the fob online if you are obtaining the same pass option as the previous year.
Where to Obtain or Renew Pool Passes
- Park Office
- Beginning May 2nd, we will begin issuing pool fobs at the Elm Ave Park Office. Hours to obtain a pool fob are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The office is located at 261 Elm Avenue, Delmar, NY 12054.
- At the Pool Complex
- Just like previous years, you can obtain a pool pass right at the pool once the complex opens on June 10th. In addition to this service, we have added multiple dates prior to the complex officially being open. See schedule below for this in person option for obtaining or renewing a pool fob.
- **Pre-season pick up schedule
Weekdays, 4 pm - 7 pm: 5/10, 5/12, 5/17, 5/19, 5/24, 5/26, 5/31, 6/2, 6/7, 6/9
Weekends, 9 am - 12 noon: 5/21 and 6/4
- Please note that refunds cannot be granted. Please watch weather forecasts carefully.
- We no longer accept cash at the pool. Only debit cards and Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover cards. However, if you have a Pay-As-You-Go pass, you can use cash, check, or a credit card at the Park Office to create a "household credit" which can later be debited and used for pool entry. Applying a credit to your household can only be done at the Park Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Rates apply to EVERYONE entering the pool complex regardless of whether you swim or not.
Season Pass Rates
|Individual Adult (age 14 - 61)
|Individual Child (age 5 - 13)
|Child Care Provider (non-resident)
A child care provider must be employed by a Bethlehem family at least six weeks or 30 hours per week during the summer.
|Adults (age 14 - 61)
After 5 p.m.
|Senior Citizens (age 62+)
After 5 p.m.
|Children (age 5 - 13)
After 5 p.m.
|Children (under 5)
After 5 p.m.
|$6.50 (age 2 - 4)
$5.50 (age 2 - 4)
Pool Party Reservations are Back!
Town of Bethlehem residents with a valid pool pass may reserve the shelter
and adjacent grass area near Splash Islands for parties! Party time slots can be scheduled anytime, Monday -Sunday between 12 noon and close. The $135 fee includes:
- Admission for up to 20 party attendees (wristbands will be provided). Additional guests are $4.75 each.
- A shout out on the pool PA system.
- White board greeting.
- We will also have a wagon available to transport your party supplies from your vehicle to the pool area.
For more information, view the pool party flyer
Submit pool party reservation form
with payment to the Parks and Recreation Office.
Pool Complex Rules
Please follow all pool complex rules
. Also, help protect against recreational water illness by abiding by the following rules:
- Individuals with diarrhea shall not use the pools or spray ground.
- Shower yourself and your child after using the toilet.
- Use foot showers at the spray ground.
- Children who are not fully toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper covered by rubber pants.
- There shall be no urinating, discharging of fecal matter, expectorating, or blowing the nose in the pool or on the spray ground.
- Please use locker rooms for diaper changing.
- Spray features use recycled water; do not drink.