News Flash

Main (Home Page) News

Posted on: March 1, 2018

Owning, possessing or harboring of certain animals must be reported to the Town Clerk by 4/1

Under Chapter 680 of the Laws of 2002 enacted General Municipal Law Section 209-cc, requires the annual reporting of the presence of wild animals (for example, certain cats, dogs, snakes, monkeys). Each person owning, possessing or harboring a wild animal as set forth in Section 209-cc must report its presence to the Municipal Clerk´s office on or before April 1 of each year.

The form for reporting, list of animals and information about the law is available at

If after visiting the aforementioned web page as well as NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services > Office of Fire Prevention and Control > State Fire's General Public Resources web page (scroll down to see Reporting the Presence of Wild Animals), please call the Town Clerk´s office.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Main (Home Page) News

Temporary Signs Information

Posted on: September 4, 2013

Your House/Business Number MUST be visible

Posted on: September 4, 2013

Fire Hydrant Clearing Notice

Posted on: March 24, 2017
Bears looking for food

Reducing Human-Bear Conflicts

Posted on: March 23, 2021


Posted on: September 4, 2013