How do I get a Certificate of Disposition?

**Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the information requested, the Town Court cannot answer any questions over the telephone. The request must be in writing.**

Submit a written request to the court indicating you are asking for a “Certificate of Disposition”. Please include the specific conviction referenced, including the year of conviction. We cannot process any dispositions until this information is received in our office.

Sign the request.

Emails and faxes are not accepted.

Include a daytime telephone number in case we have any questions.

Each disposition carries a $5.00 fee.

Each request will take a minimum of 10 business days to process.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a Certificate of Disposition?
2. Can I plea by mail?
3. What is the Justice Court mailing address?
4. Are faxes accepted?
5. What are the court's hours?
6. How does the NYS Driver Point System work?
7. What types of payments will the court accept?
8. What do I do if I get a parking ticket?
9. What do I do if I get a traffic ticket?
10. Are cell phones allowed in the courtroom?