Can I get a fishing or hunting license at your office?

The Town Clerk's office no longer sells fishing or hunting licenses.  To find out how to obtain one, please visit

Show All Answers

1. Are the leash and scooper laws Town of Bethlehem laws or state-wide?
2. Are there any fees for marriage licenses? How long is the license valid? Can divorce decrees be photocopies?
3. Can I get a fishing or hunting license at your office?
4. What are the hours the Town Clerk's office is open?
5. Do you have a notary public on staff? What information must I provide to get a document notarized? Are there any fees involved?
6. Does a dog have to be licensed in order to use the dog park? Must the dog's owner be a resident of the town to use the dog park?
7. How do I get a handicap parking permit?
8. How do I register to vote?
9. How do I get an absentee ballot for voting if I cannot get to my polling location?
10. How do I go about getting access to town records?
11. How often must a dog be licensed? What are the dog licensing fees?
12. How old does a dog have to be to be licensed?
13. I own a pet snake. Is there anything special I have to report?
14. What do I need to get a marriage license?
15. What election district am I in?
16. What information do I need to license my dog?
17. What is needed to get a certificate of residency? Who needs them and why?
18. What type of payment do you accept?