There are four main ways of registering for activities: online, by mail, in person, or by phone.
Registering for Parks and Recreation activities is easier than ever. With the online registration system
- Search to find the activities and classes you are looking for.
- Register whenever it is convenient for you.
- Receive email confirmations of online registrations.
- View facility calendars to check date availability of rental pavilions.
The online system will not
allow you to:
- Register individuals from other households.
- Register individuals who do not meet activity age requirements.
- Receive a refund. See the refund policy.
- Transfer to another class. Contact the Park Office for transfers.
How to Register Online
- To use the online registration system, you must have a valid Household ID and Password.
- If you have recently registered for Parks and Recreation activities, your Household ID can be found on your receipt. If you do not have a Household ID and password, you can contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 518-439-4955, extension 2131, to obtain them. You can also request an Household ID and password from the "Login Here" section of the online registration system.
- Those without a Household ID and password will be able to browse the activity and facility listings by clicking on the guest button, but you must obtain a Household ID and password to register online.
- Registered users will be requested to change their assigned password the first time you access the online registration system.
Once you are on the site, you will be able to browse activities as a guest or login to register for selected activities.
The online registration site
In order to register by mail, you must have a household account established with the Parks and Recreation Department. Call the Park Office at 518-439-4955 ext. 2131 to find out how to set up your household account.
Make checks payable to the Town of Bethlehem
and, in the memo of the check, list the activity name and number. Checks should be mailed to
Town of Bethlehem Parks and Recreation Department
261 Elm Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
Registration for the current season can be made in person at the Park Office.
Payment may be made by cash, check (payable to the Town of Bethlehem
), or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or
Telephone registration is permitted on the date listed in the activity brochure for the current season.
Payment may be made by credit card only (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).
Call 518-439-4955, extension 2131.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.